WHY DO WE NEED TO TAKE VITAMIN SUPPLEMENTS AT ALL – CAN WE NOT GET EVERYTHING WE NEED FROM OUR DIET AND LIFESTYLE?
Everyone knows that the human body needs nutrients and vitamins to function properly. Over the last 40 years vitamin infusions have been designed to deliver the optimum balance of these nutrients and vitamins directly to your body, bypassing the gastrointestinal system.
Even stress, drinking, sunbathing, pollution, and radiation in our modern urban lives causes oxidation and produces ‘free radicals’ which has the potential to cause irreversible damage to cellular DNA. We need antioxidants now more than ever to remove the ‘free radicals’ from our bodies. This is what the term ‘detox’ means, it reduces the signs of ageing and prevents from degenerative diseases.
Vitamin Therapy Menu
- Myers Cocktail IV
- Glutathione IV
- Performance Booster IV
- Energy Booster IV
- Immunity Booster IV
- Anti-Ageing Booster IV
- Diet & Detox Booster IV
- Chill Out Booster IV
- Glutathione Skin Lightening
- High-Dose Intravenous Vitamin C IV
- Hair Growth
- Pre & Post Surgery
- Post Party VitaLife©
- Post Chemotherapy
The power of vitamins and minerals:
These hard-working nutrients contribute to the normal function of our bodies, including:
- maintaining the immune system, including during and after intense physical exercise
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- energy production
- maintenance of muscles, bones, teeth, skin and hair
- protects cells from oxidative stress
Why Take IV Vitamin Therapy Instead of Vitamin Pills?
- Nutrients are delivered directly into the bloodstream and the cells
- Only IV vitamin therapy can deliver high concentrations of vitamins and minerals
- IV therapy avoids side effects like upset stomach and diarrhoea that may occur with high-dose oral vitamins
We hope the information on this website is of use, but it is in no way intended to, nor should in any way, replace a medical consultation or professional assessment of any specific medical conditions, nor should it constitute a recommended treatment programme. Intravenous infusions have many therapeutic benefits but should not replace any treatment advised by your medical practitioner. You should not delay seeking medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website. We advise all patients to consult with a healthcare professional before embarking on a supplementation programme.